March 04, 2012

Sancho Panza - Bachilleres (Sep 1998)

I was asked for my impressions of the cigar. This afternoon I had the calm, to smoke a Bachilleres.
Here's my short tasting:

RG: 40
Length: 116 mm
Totalmente a mano, longfiller

Coldsmell:
Light toasty aromas, sweet chestnut, nutty, chocolate milk, freshly cut grass

Ash:
Compact ash with good stability. Steel gray at first brownish, bluish gray. Chapped and slightly grainy surface.

1st third:
Earthy, flintstone, musty wood, slightly musty, damp basement

2nd third:
Earthy, woody, forest floor, slate, juicy, musty, furred

3rd third:
Earthy, woodsy, slightly toasty aromas, scorched wood, green walnut, lovage, venison, furry

Conclusion:
If these are the typical aromas of a Sancho Panza, they are really weird. It's hard to say whether I like the cigar. On the first hand I don't like the musty flavors, on the other hand, it makes the cigar interesting.

But I'll take a look at the other formats of Sancho Panza.

No comments:

Post a Comment