March 30, 2016

My last Partagás - Belvederes (Feb 1999)

On this lovely cigar I had already written a tasting at the end of 2011. And although more than 4 years have passed, the cigar hasn't lost any of its flavors. My current impressions of flavors correspond to the former Tastings. In itself, this amazes me something. I would have expected something milder flavors. Just a pity that this time it was the last cigar out of the box.

Zu dieser netten Zigarre hatte ich bereits Ende 2011 ein Tasting geschrieben. Und obwohl seit dem über 4 Jahre vergangen sind, hat die Zigarre in keiner Weise etwas von ihren Aromen verloren. Meine jetzigen Aromeneindrücke entsprechen den des damalige Tastings. An sich erstaunt mich das etwas, hätte ich doch etwas mildere Aromen erwartet. Nur schade, dass es sich dieses Mal um die letzte Zigarre der Kiste gehandelt hat.






No comments:

Post a Comment